User permissions allow you to control who has access to specific data and or features. Account administrators can add new users, set permissions and modify existing users settings. This is helpful so you can customize the user based on their relationship to your projects.
- Open the Web Console.
- Click the user icon 👤 in the upper right corner.
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Summary > Users.
- Click New user.
- Click the Permissions tab. See the section below for available permissions.
- Set the permissions for the selected user.
- Click Save.
Permissions that can be granted to users include:
- Run – Run and schedule agents
- Configure – Modify agent settings and notifications
- Build – Create, edit, and delete agents
- View – View data in collections
- Confidential – View confidential data in collections
- Export – Export and publish data from collections
- Import – Import data into collections
- Clear – Clear collection data, history, and files
- Build – Create, edit, and delete collections
- Build – Create, edit, run, and delete sequences in this account
- Users – Add, edit, and delete users in this department
- Billing – View department billing information
Account administrators always have full permissions.