Enter a list of values from a file into a text box
Some websites require text input to show the data you’re looking for.
You can use a spreadsheet (CSV format) to automate inputting information.
To be used by the agent as an input, the spreadsheet or list must:
- It must be a .csv file type.
- The filename and the field headers can only contain letters, numbers, spaces, or hyphens.
Load a .csv for text entry
- Click the text box that you want to populate.
- Click Create an Input List.
- Click Import File.
- Click Browse and select the .csv file.
- Click Open.
- If your file contains column headers in the first row, select The first row in this file contains field names.
- Click Import > Create Collection.
- Click the .csv column that contains the data you'll use in the text entry field.
- Click OK.
- Test your agent to confirm the inputs from your spreadsheet match the text in the webpage text box.
You may need to add an action to your agent to click the Search button.