Select items from a drop-down menu
To iterate through some or all of the options in a drop-down menu:
- Click the drop-down menu on the web page.
- Click Create an Input List.
- Choose one of the following options:
- Include all input items in the list. Include every option.
- Include all input items except the first one. Include all but the first option (when the first one is a placeholder, such as - choose - or select).
- Include only the following input items. Include specific items in the list.
- Click OK.