Publish data to Microsoft Azure Blob Storage
Mozenda makes it easy for you to publish and store your data in a Microsoft Azure Blob (Binary Large OBject) container.
To publish to Microsoft Azure Blob Storage, you will need a Microsoft Azure account.
Publish to an MS Azure Blob Storage
In the **Web Console
- Select an agent or collection.
- Open .
- Select Publishing.
- Select Azure Storage.
- Choose an option under What to include in the file.
- Choose an option under View.
- Choose the File format you want to publish to Dropbox.
- Your choices are CSV, TSV, XML, XLSX, or JSON.
- Choose when you want the data to be published.
- You can publish the data (a) after every time the agent runs, (b) on an independent schedule, or (c) manually.
- Enter the information to connect to your Microsoft Azure account and Blob container.
Make sure to type out the information exactly as it appears in the Azure console.
- Click TEST AZURE STORAGE SETTINGS to test the connection.
- Select SAVE & PUBLISH NOW to publish the data immediately.
Select SAVE to publish later.
Was this article helpful?