You can track the data changes each time the agent runs so you can view added, changed, or removed items.
This feature is specific to Enterprise License accounts only.
Store data from the last run
To store data from the last agent run:
- Open the web console, then select an agent or a collection.
- Click .
- Select Harvesting.
- Select the Behavior tab, then select Store Item History.
- Click SAVE.
- Click All items ever found from the drop-down on the toolbar to see previous results.
If you don't enable Store Item History, only the most recent data is retained.
View modified items
Viewing items modified between runs:
In the Web console, open an agent or collection.
Select Most recent completed run from the dropdown on the toolbar.
Select the items you would like to see to compare your most recent run to the full data collection.
Make sure you add a Unique Field in Fields to track the changes between runs. The changes can be exported or published for you to review by selecting Most recently completed run from the publishing window.
Mark unique fields
- In the Web console, select an agent or collection.
- Select Fields.
- Select the field(s) you want to mark as unique. (Fields like URL, SKU, Model, etc.)
- If you want to mark multiple fields as unique, you need to select each of them.
- Click Set unique fields on the toolbar.
- Click Continue.