Use RegEx to find text strings
A regular expression (also known as RegEx or RegExp) is a text string that describes a text search pattern. RegEx helps refine data and collects only what you need. RegEx can be used in Mozenda to define how a Capture Text action parses (or analyzes) the text it is targeting.
Use the RegEx tool to:
- Identify patterns
- Change the display format
- Remove excess data among other things such as:
- Separate the city, zip, state, and street address from a full address
- Remove the currency sign from the price
- Refine the captured text
- Ensure that all captured data fits the required format
Learn more about regular expressions
Use regular expressions in Mozenda
Capturing text from multiple fields
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500