Create multiple jobs for an agent
A job is created when you run an agent in the Web Console. You can Multiple jobs can run at the same time for a single agent. By running multiple jobs concurrently, using different parameters to split an agent, the agent can collect information more quickly.
- Open the Web Console.
- Click Agents > All Agents, then open the agent you want to create multiple jobs for.
- Select Data > Jobs.
- Click New job on the toolbar.
- Enter a name, a description (optional), and any needed parameters for the job (optional).
- If the agent was built with an Input List (like a number list, search criteria, multiple URLs, or index page numbers), the parameter values can be added to the job to ignore unwanted data during extraction and collect only the desired data.
- You can also divide the agent’s workload among multiple jobs running concurrently.
- Click CREATE JOB.
- Repeat steps 4 – 6 to create another job for this agent.
- Click Agents > All Agents to return to the agent list.
Typically, Mozenda shows an agent status of Ready or Running in the Agent list, but if you've created more than one job instance (and they're running simultaneously), the agent status will be Multiple.