Create multiple jobs for an agent
A job is created when you run an agent in the Web Console. Multiple jobs can run at the same time for a single agent. By running multiple jobs concurrently, using different parameters to split an agent, the agent can collect information more quickly.
In the Web Console:
- Select Agents > All Agents, then open the agent you want to create multiple jobs for.
- Select Data > Jobs.
- Select New job on the toolbar.
- Enter a name, a description (optional), and any needed parameters for the job (optional).
- If the agent was built with an Input List (like a number list, search criteria, multiple URLs, or index page numbers), the parameter values can be added to the job to ignore unwanted data during extraction and collect only the desired data.
- You can also divide the agent’s workload among multiple jobs running concurrently.
- Select CREATE JOB.
- Repeat steps 4 – 6 to create another job for this agent.
- Select Agents > All Agents to return to the agent list.
Typically, Mozenda shows an agent status of Ready or Running in the Agent list, but if you've created more than one job instance (and they're running simultaneously), the agent status will be Multiple.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Our team will get back to you
How can we improve this article?
Character limit : 500