The cookie store feature allows agents to save and interact with cookies.
This comes in handy when you need to:
- Log into websites that use two-factor authentication.
- Log into websites that use CAPTCHA validation.
- Collect personalized data such as shopping carts and order histories.
Many websites set cookies to expire after a certain amount of time. If a cookie expires, you'll need to refresh it in the Agent Builder before running the agent again.
Save and load cookies in the Agent Builder
- While in browse mode, follow the normal steps to log in to your target website.
When you open a new agent builder, you start in "browse mode" until you select Start a new agent from this page.
- Once logged in, click Save Cookie to create a cookie.
- Enter in desired information to save cookies.
- Click Save to have the ability to create another cookie or click Save and Start Agent to start creating an agent with the current cookie. Clicking Save and Start Agent will automatically add the cookie to the beginning of the agent.
- Once a cookie is saved it can also be added to an agent by using the Add Action tab and clicking on Load Cookie Store.
- The Cookie Store allows you to see and edit all of your existing cookies. It can be accessed using the Cookie Store icon in the upper right-hand corner of your builder.
You can view your saved cookies in the Web Console by selecting the Agents tab and clicking cookies.