Change template field settings
Fields in a template (also known as agent groups) can be renamed, given a description, and configured to have a certain data type (like text, URL, or number). Field settings also allow you to track changes in captured data, indicate confidential or required fields, and more.
- Open the Web Console, then click Agents.
- Click the agent group that has the template field you want to modify.
- Click Fields from the drop-down.
- Check the field you want to modify, then click Edit field in the toolbar.
- Update the settings in the Edit Field window.
- Click SAVE.