Capture a screenshot after loading a page
The Capture a Screenshot of the Page action allows an agent to capture an image of the entire web page or a custom crop of that page before any other action is taken. This is particularly useful when tracking sites for visual changes or updates.
This action captures a screenshot after loading the page. For instructions on capturing a screenshot at another point in your action list, click here.
- Click the title of the page where you want the screenshot to be taken.
- Click Properties in the toolbar.
- Click Page Level Capture Actions in the Action list.
- Select Capture a screenshot of the page.
- (Optional) Choose the image format from the Format dropdown. The options are Jpeg or Png. If you don’t choose a format, the screenshot will be saved as a Jpeg file.
- (Optional) Customize the dimensions of the screenshot in pixels. The image will be cropped to custom dimensions starting from the upper left corner. This setting does not perform any resizing. By default, images are not loaded on the web page when the agent is processed on Mozenda’s servers. To change this, set the agent to request web page images during processing in the Web Console.
- Click SAVE.