Information on web pages is often organized into lists. In Mozenda, you can easily capture a list, then you can capture data associated with each list item to build out a multi-column table.
Capture each item to build the list
- Click the information you want to capture as a list (e.g. Click the name of one product on the list of products).
- Click Capture List.
- Click a similar item further down the page.
- Give the field a name.
- Click Create Action.
- Confirm that a column has been added in the Captured Text Preview window.
Capture additional data for your list
- Click the desired data associated with the first item in the list you just created.
- For example, if you want the price associated with each product title you just captured, you would click the price associated with the first product in the list.
- Click Capture Text.
- Give the field a name and click Save.
- Confirm that the data is captured correctly into a new column in the Captured Text Preview window.
Data related to the first item in the list should appear in the first row, data for the second list item in the second row, and so on. You can repeat steps 1 – 3 for each additional piece of information you want to collect from the list.