Use notify with a custom parameter
You can specify that an agent stops at certain points during runtime. This allows you to enter information (like a login code) or provide an approval code to continue. For example, the agent can send items to you as they are gathered for you to mark a field as approved or not approved.
To add a notify action to your agent:
- Select Add Action > Wait seconds.
- Right-click on Wait - 1 Second, then select Properties.
- Select Wait up to 120 seconds for a parameter named.
- Enter your parameter ( information).
- Mozenda sends this text to you in an email when the agent is running. You'll respond by entering the value of the field.
- Click SAVE.
You won't receive notifications while you are testing the agent in the Agent Builder. Mozenda only emails you when the agent is running in the Web Console.